Links & Resources
The following information lists names, links, telephone numbers and addresses for people and agencies that are involved, either directly or indirectly, in the Toronto & East York Heritage Preservation process. If you know of something that should be added, please let us know about it and we’ll be happy to include it.
Interested in what’s in the cards, planning-wise, for your community? Browse through the latest info here on planning and zoning studies and by-laws in Toronto & East York, as well as scheduled community consultations. The following people are the planners and managers for the Toronto & East York area.
Did you know that the City of Toronto has TWO heritage incentive programs? If you have an individually designated (Part IV) property, or one that’s part of a Heritage Conservation District (Part V), you could be eligible for the city’s grant or tax-rebate program!
Check this link for more information:
- Myseum of Toronto
- Architectural Conservancy of Ontario
- Architectural Conservancy of Ontario (Toronto Chapter)
- TOBuilt (Toronto Buildings and Structures Database)
- Built Heritage News (Catherine Nasmith Architect Newsletter)
- Ontario Heritage Trust
- Ontario Heritage Tool Kit
- Jane’s Walk Toronto
- Doors Open Toronto
- Toronto Before (amazing merged then-and-now photos)
- North York Community Preservation Panel
- Scarborough Community Preservation Panel
- Etobicoke-York Community Preservation Panel